quote


"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you

meet is fighting some kind of battle."





Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Football Season

I cannot wait for football season to start. I am a HUGE football fan. I love all football, but I especially love college football, specifically SEC college football. Football season is almost here and that means football weekends that start on Thursday nights and don’t end until Monday night…I mean does it get any better?!



I am a HUGE Alabama football fan. That’s right, I love the Crimson Tide! I have an affection for my team that most would call “unhealthy” (mainly my husband). I love this team so much that if they aren’t on TV, I will listen on radio. I love this team so much that I must watch the game in “real-time”, (no DVR, because if I am cheering for my team, it obviously does not do any good if I am rooting for something that has already happened) but once the game is over, I will watch the game at least 1 to 2 more times (granted we win) on DVR. I love this team so much that I will change my shirt at halftime if we are loosing (because obviously my shirt is the cause of their demise). I love this team so much that I dress my dogs in their game day bandanas before every game. I love this team so much that I have watched the replays of the BCS Championship game several times (most recently ESPNU just showed it last night.:)


I am also excited about football because with football comes fall. I love fall. It is my favorite season. I love the cool weather, the warm foods (such as chili) and the fall clothing. I love wearing jackets, scarves and sweaters, not the winter ones where you are all covered up except for your eyes, but the cute ones you wear when it’s crisp outside (see, I am a girl, in case you thought differently due to my fanatic love of football).


As much as I’m looking forward to fall and football, I am looking forward to the coming season even more because it means the start of my second trimester! Hopefully some of the constant exhaustion will ease a bit. Here’s hoping at least! My second trimester officially starts August 26th.


Happy (so-to-be) football and fall, Y’all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment