quote


"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you

meet is fighting some kind of battle."





Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pictures Post

I haven't posted any pics in a while, so here are some updated pics of the bathroom renovation, Louisville shower pics, and belly pics. I just realized I never posted any pics from my shower in FL. I will post some soon!
New toilet and tub

Other end of the tub (where the cave shower was) and some framing and insulation

This is the diaper cake from my Louisville Shower this past weekend. 

Pregnant picture at the shower..Erica @ 27 weeks, me @ 33 weeks, and Katie @ 26 weeks.

My latest belly pic @ 34 weeks. 

3 comments:

  1. Cute prego pics... thanks for sharing! Wow, you're getting close. Hope you got lots of great stuff for the baby at your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so beautiful. it is making me cry. i miss you so much. i can't wait to see you and that baby. i may just have to smother you two in love. hope that's okay :) I promise, i will back off when necessary!

    ReplyDelete