quote


"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you

meet is fighting some kind of battle."





Monday, January 17, 2011

The Bathroom Remodel

My husband is in the middle of renovating our bathroom. The bathroom was so horrible....take a look for yourself...
This is immediately to your left when you come in the bathroom.  You cannot sit straight on that toilet because the shower is too close. You have to sit sideways. AWFUL! 

This is the lovely cave shower.

Bottom of the cave shower with some different tile. 

Inside of the cave shower. 

So now, Cary has completely demolished the bathroom down to the studs. Quite a few of the wood beams had to be replaced. This is where we are now...
This is where the sink and toilet were. 

This is where the shower was. 

The toilet, vanity and tub have been ordered. I can't wait for the toilet to go in. I am 8 months pregnant and this is the bathroom next to our bedroom upstairs. I have to make the trip downstairs to go to the bathroom about 4 times a night now. It's exhausting! We have a ways to go, but I can't wait for it to be done!


9 comments:

  1. who would design a bathroom like that??? Crazy! The cave shower totally made me laugh. Good luck with the remodel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the "after!"

    Thanks for all your support on my blog, can you beileve we're almost there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One gripe is that few shades of brown in the new room are all different counters and tile, floor tiles and bath mats are all different colors and textures. There is a lot beter than before, but just in case.


    bathroom renovation perth

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Go Cary! I can't wait to see it finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m excited to see the new look of your new bathroom :-) Please post some pictures. I can tell from the tiles that this bathroom was from the 70's. We used to have this kind of tiles back then, but we decided to replace them last year with light-colored tiles.
    Terence Watthens

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last year I decided, after much thought, that I definitely wanted to remodel my bathroom. A colleague of mine suggested I contact the team at Classic Kitchen and Bath in Illinois. I was very pleased after the first call. What I admire the most about their team is that they truly enjoy what they do and they took the time to customize designs to my desire. To date, I stand in my bathroom and look at it with awe. Visit their website today www.myclassickitchenandbath.com or call 630-515-9151. I highly recommend them to everyone considering kitchen and bathroom remodeling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super-Duper site! I am Loving it!! Will come back again, Im taking your feed also, Thanks. roofing repair

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bathroom renovation


    Giant Builders is one of the best construction company. And we have come up with innovative ideas and designs to create your dream home, kitchen, & bathroom.

    ReplyDelete