quote


"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you

meet is fighting some kind of battle."





Saturday, September 18, 2010

Roll Tide, Baby!

My parents got me a new Bama shirt for my birthday. Here it is:
Front view
Side view
The shirt is a little big now which is good, I have plenty of room to grow and football season is just beginning! Bama beat Duke today 62-13, ROLL TIDE, BABY!!!!

Note: It seems like I always think to take pictures at the end of the day (or night) when I look terrible. I'll try to post a decent looking pic soon. Maybe I should just crop my face out. :)

2 comments:

  1. I like your shirt, that's the best I can do. ;) I'm glad you are a Bama fan. Maybe mom will have one baby that she can dress in Alabama gear, since the rest of us have better sense! I'm teasing you, and you look beautiful! We are too busy in the mornings flying out the door to take any pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's my sarcastic girl. too funny. and i like your face ;)

    ReplyDelete