quote


"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you

meet is fighting some kind of battle."





Friday, October 1, 2010

17 weeks

I am now 17 weeks pregnant (as of yesterday). According to babycenter, the baby is now the size of a turnip. Here are pics of my belly with this little turnip in it. :)

Picture with bare bellly

Picture with belly covered
 Again, these pics were made at 10pm without a stitch of makeup on. Deal with it. :) Less than 2 weeks to go until we find out if Betus is a boy or girl! YAY!!!!


P.S.  More football this weekend....YAY!!! It's another important week for my Crimson Tide, we play Florida tomorrow. Roooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllll TIDE ROLL!!!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! your belly is precious. I cannot believe my little lindsay's belly. it's about as big as mine was during my fat days. just kidding. i'm so proud of you so happy! i'm hoping for a girl. i want a little alpha gam ;) but a precious little scooter would be great, too! love you sissy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm not brave enough to post belly pics, but yours are so cute :) Happy week 17!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Annie! I'm not brave enough to post bare belly pics but yours are too cute!

    Nice to have another college football/SEC fan in the DOC. But my husband and I are both UR alums. Sorry, but . . . Go Gators!! It should be a great game!

    ReplyDelete