quote


"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you

meet is fighting some kind of battle."





Thursday, October 7, 2010

18 weeks

I was going to do another post, but I'm too tired and ready for bed, so I will just share pics. :) Gotta get up earlier than usual tomorrow for work and we are leaving to go out of town for my cousin's wedding. I am 18 weeks this week and the baby is the size of a bell pepper. I think I have gained somewhere between 8 and 10 pounds which is right on target.

Here is my 18 week pic:


Here is a pic from last weekend with two of my friends who are also pregnant:
Vallory (32 weeks), me (17 weeks) and Katie (11 weeks)
So fun going through this together! :) Vallory is due December 2nd and she is having a girl! Can't believe it's right around the corner. I find out in one week whether Betus is a boy or girl!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! That's awesome that you have girlfriends to go through pregnancy with! And you're belly is too cute. I think you popped between 17 and 18 weeks, what a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, what a cute pic with your friends, that's a keeper! You couldn't pay me enough to post a pic of my belly, haha, but that's bc mine looked like I was pregnant before I even conceievd :)

    Can't wait to hear the big announcement in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i L> O> V> E> your beeeellllyy!!! hugging you in heart :)

    ReplyDelete