quote


"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you

meet is fighting some kind of battle."





Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Papa

Tomorrow I will be 23 weeks pregnant, but there won't be an update. My grandfather passed away last night. I am leaving tonight to go to Dothan, Alabama for my grandfathers funeral. I will be gone through early next week. This is the first grandparent I've lost, and it is really, really hard. My Papa had Alzheimer's and was progressively getting worse, so it wasn't completely unexpected but nevertheless, it doesn't make it any easier. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. It's hard, especially at this time of year. I lost my Grandma right before Christmas last year and it was so tough because she was always the first one I called on Christmas morning (she lived in the eastern time zone, the rest of my family is in the west).

    All that to say, I'll be praying for you. Safe travels. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, Lindsay. I am so sorry. You and your family have my heart. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay, I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete